rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, May 17, 2009

S&P500 Market Commetary - May 17, 2009

Quick thoughts:

Last week horrible time to go bullish. With this 5% drop, as I stated before, this market would need a correction before seeing a possible break in 934 resistance (if even possible at all at this point). Read my last week's post.

I will remain bullish (as in buy on this dip), since resistance is still holding at 870-877. To be honest I'm not looking at the feasibility of resistance holding this week. Sorry, no time...

However, considering my brief analysis, I would assume its a bad idea to be bullish this week.

But!

Thus, I must stick to the discipline and I will cut my losses short and consider going bearish if this week ends below 877 (870? I wonder which support is more significant or more realistic, for a bull, probably real support lies at 870 with retest bouncing off 877 or higher).

As I was saying before all these bearish indications form would seem to be bad but, Ill stick it out and be short term bullish. Until support is broken or If I happen to get a chance to look at some charts that would change my mind...

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Disclaimer
This Blog has been developed by Analyze Capital LLC, and as an independent organization we provide “AS IS” information without warranty. The ideas and opinions expressed by the contributers of this blog are personal and do not represent the actions or policies of Analyze Capital LLC. The contents of this blog do not intend to assert recommendations or to offer advice of any kind. We are not responsible the consequences, be they gains or losses, that may result from using any of the information from this blog.