rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, June 8, 2009

Currency Brief June 7th, 2009

I'm not to happy that I don't have time to do my second quarter currency review (because of finals). I definitely had a good second quarter with being bearish on the dollar.

Its unfortunate that I will have to go back home soon, considering the time lost and how fast the dollar may move in this time frame. Interestingly I see no fundamental reason why the dollar should be rising as we recently seen in the past week, unless we are again seeing relative weakness in other economic regions (perhaps a convergence to fundamentals?)


Hopefully, I will be able to get my currency review and forecast for the last two months of Quarter 3 in by the end of June. I'll be sure to include in my analysis commentary on the recent dollar rallies and if these moves are sustainable through quarter 3, and hopefully I will be taking a real position on the dollar this quarter.

By then I should be settled in Washington DC for the summer.

Until then...

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Disclaimer
This Blog has been developed by Analyze Capital LLC, and as an independent organization we provide “AS IS” information without warranty. The ideas and opinions expressed by the contributers of this blog are personal and do not represent the actions or policies of Analyze Capital LLC. The contents of this blog do not intend to assert recommendations or to offer advice of any kind. We are not responsible the consequences, be they gains or losses, that may result from using any of the information from this blog.