rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daily Comment July 30, 2009

Looks like that correction I was talking about came yesterday. But don't buy yet, the markets got room to fall further south. Im thinking about a 3 - 4% drop on the S&P500 before prices bounces off new support of around 940. A buy is warranted at these levels if you are aggressive, if one is more conservative look to trend confirmation since across a few valid indicators.

My position on the EUR/USD took a huge hit today, I have had not time to manage my position between incorporation and interning. Overall my trades are still inline with the bullish trend, but missed out on a chance to hedge or decrease my position.

My GBP barely budged overall slightly down, Along with my AUD position which is a bit more down.

Its a bit too late for the weekly post as most of the exciting action happened yesterday, but Ill post what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Disclaimer
This Blog has been developed by Analyze Capital LLC, and as an independent organization we provide “AS IS” information without warranty. The ideas and opinions expressed by the contributers of this blog are personal and do not represent the actions or policies of Analyze Capital LLC. The contents of this blog do not intend to assert recommendations or to offer advice of any kind. We are not responsible the consequences, be they gains or losses, that may result from using any of the information from this blog.