rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Currency Trade Update: 3.04.10


After 3 poor trading days in a row I made an excellent trade from yesterday into today.

Green arrows indicate my trade: Shorted at the top green arrow and closed out to take profits at the bottom green arrow. Yesterday the EUR traded out of my forecasted range as prices hit 1.37. I expected a pullback and entered short top of the BB's. My patience paid off.

Again the Daily chart is coming to a squeeze so price direction will be determined along with trend confirmation of a continued down trend or a prolonged whipsaw to the upside or a bottoming and a trend reversal. Prices seem to be failing at 50 RSI and strong new 1.37 resistance of a lower high has formed. Lots of evidence of a continued down trend. Though I will wait until Friday to re-evaluate of how i want to trade going forward.

Today my P/L is well over 3,000+ since I am also short the GBP and long the JPY from last night. Will be monitoring closely the movements and reporting when I can.

Though I will have to ramp up the academics as they have taken a beating. Hermit mode time.


----

Alexander LĂȘ
Managing Partner
Analyze Capital LLC
email: analyzecapital@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Woot Woot? I know that's yours but it deserves to be brought out here. This is fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete

 
Disclaimer
This Blog has been developed by Analyze Capital LLC, and as an independent organization we provide “AS IS” information without warranty. The ideas and opinions expressed by the contributers of this blog are personal and do not represent the actions or policies of Analyze Capital LLC. The contents of this blog do not intend to assert recommendations or to offer advice of any kind. We are not responsible the consequences, be they gains or losses, that may result from using any of the information from this blog.