rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SPX Update: 3.30.10



As you can see from my last post March 24, the SPX is slighty up. Though from last week into this week prices has arguably traded sideways with no big significant up or down days. Volume is also very average to light confirming this sideways trading.

I am still maintaining my bearish view into next week. Prices are too high at these level to substantially sustain levels in the 1200. IF prices do reach 1200 before a 5%+ retracement, I would consider strongly shorting at perceived resistance levels.

I have 7 more days for my thesis to play out, afterwards I will assess my performance. As of late timing has been an issue for my short-term performance, which is typically why I tend to trade longer term trends. Overall, my mid and longer term views also still hold. (see my march 24 post --> CLICK HERE MARCH 24th POST>)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Disclaimer
This Blog has been developed by Analyze Capital LLC, and as an independent organization we provide “AS IS” information without warranty. The ideas and opinions expressed by the contributers of this blog are personal and do not represent the actions or policies of Analyze Capital LLC. The contents of this blog do not intend to assert recommendations or to offer advice of any kind. We are not responsible the consequences, be they gains or losses, that may result from using any of the information from this blog.